Monday, February 20, 2012

Buried Treasure

Time & Place: Saturday evening in the Mobley kitchen 
while looking at the checking account.

Z: Hun, what's this $10 from The Bauble Bar?   

A: (looking verrrrrry sheepish) I, uh, I won the Buried Bauble.

Z: You whaaaat?

A: Yeah, I won....I found the Bauble.

Z: (still very confused) WHAT IS THAT?

A: Okay, I like finding treasures, and they make me feel like I made a discovery... So I keep buying them.  

Z: Yeah, okay.  I'm sure that's what they want you to do. So at the end of the year, you'll be spending $480 on Buried Baubles.

What is a Burred Bauble, you ask?

It's this...


and this...

and this...
and this...

and this...

And if that jewelry is not cute enough, every Friday they send out an email giving you a hint as to where to find the Buried Bauble....
and it's $10, people!  

That includes tax & shipping!  Whoa.


Click here to sign up! 
They'll explain the easy details when you get your first hint email on Friday!  

The past two weeks I've bought the cutest earring.  
However, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take a break next week or my precious husband will block The Bauble Bar from my computer.  

Although.....I did set him lose in the kitchen last night to taste my huge pot of chili.  I mentioned that I thought it still needed more seasoning.  Much to my surprise (and a ton of cinnamon later), he had a very unhappy wife.

Maybe I will get that Buried Bauble next week, after all.......

3 comments:

  1. Zach comment about $480 on baubbles cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pick out really good pieces! Would you like to follow eachother? <3 Sarah
    http://somelikeitsimple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you...make my day!