Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wishing, waiting....

I have a super long wish list right now.  
That's what getting married, starting a new job, and having a bunch of new combined bills for the first time will do to you!  
I feel like I need a wardrobe overhaul. 

Take a look at what I'm crushing on right now:
 Stores are seriously calling my name.  Can't you hear them?  
Let me take this post to show you a few things on this list.
.  .  .

First off, how cute and classic is this chambray shirt? 

And I'm drooling over these Frye Harlow Campus Booties.  
(Buy here)
.  .  .

Speaking of booties:  I did purchase these cute little things 
a few days ago...I'm just anxiously waiting for them to be shipped.
I ordered some in black and then some in grey 
because I couldn't decide which ones I'd like better.
.  .  .

Going with the leopard purse, I've always had a thing for leopard but a few years ago, it seemed that ladies just kept finding the world's worst animal print and parading it around.  Lately, girls are bringing the class back to leopard, and I couldn't be more excited!  
  
These ladies look amazing.  How refreshing is that?  


(rather than this)


What are some things you would like to see making their way
to your closet for these next few winter months?

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you...make my day!