Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Check it out!

Time to introduce another little love of mine.
First, I love sales...isn't it the best feeling when you walk away with a super great top for half the price and it's still in season? 
 I love the quality of expensive clothes...and when you give me expensive things for about 75% off?  Fab-u-lous!  Right?!

Check out one of my favorite sites: HauteLook!
 Level 99 Denim: normally $106, yours for $39. 
(Check out that 35 inch inseam, tall girls!)

Barbara Lesser shirt: normally $172, yours for $59.

 Mackage wool coat: normally $598, yours for $299.


Each day, they feature about 20 new sale events such as Nicole Miller, Young Fabulous & Broke, L.A.M.B...just to name a few.  This place seriously puts other online shopping to shame.  
They feature the model's height, bust, waist, hips, and what size they're wearing.  How genius!  It's so much easier to shop when you see it on an actual person with actual measurements!  

I'm quite obsessed with that beautiful red blouse...think I may go purchase that!

It's completely free to become a member, so go, join!

1 comment:

  1. I just joined and I am already hooked! I love everything on here!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you...make my day!