Friday, January 27, 2012

Boot Ordeal




For Christmas, my sister bought me some fabulous boots from Aldo.  Apparently she got the last pair in the country and everyone that came in the store was jealous of them.  Lucky me!  
Unfortunately, as soon as I tried them on, we realized they were missized.  So a whole month later, I finally was able return them and go on a mad boot hunt.  This boot hunt resulted in every stinkin' pair that I fell in love being sold out all over the country, internet, malls, etc.  They seemed to have every size but mine. 
How does that even happen?!  
This is the pair I originally got for Christmas, 
they still have sizes 5-8 for any takers! (Buy here)




So then I fell in love with these little beauties.  
Aren't they great? They still have a few sizes left.(Buy here)



These are the ones I just got in the mail yesterday.  
I love them! (Buy here)




Shirt: JCrew (similar here), Cardigan: Gap (similar here), 
Jeans: ReRock for Express, Boots: Steve Madden, Watch: Fossil (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you...make my day!