Friday, January 20, 2012

Love.

So, I've been on a bit of a blog kick lately.  I love them!  In its own little way, you get to know a little about women all over the country....they are funny, talented....and boy, can they dress well.  I'm not too certain if I have anything to contribute to this wonderful world of blogging, but I figured I'd give it a go.
 
To start, I married my wonderful husband just four months ago....where have these four months gone?!  I fell headfirst into wedding planning during our nine month engagement.  I loved dreaming of the big picture of how things were going to look.  Our wedding felt magical to me, I never wanted that night to end.  


 Just look at our beautiful wedding party!


I told you it looked magical! 

Isn't he handsome?
     
      And if my wedding proved anything...it's that magic can indeed be created on a small budget. 

We had a perfect honeymoon in Playa Mujeres, Mexico

(What would we do without awkward angle self-timer photos?)


For this blog, my dream is to be able to inspire other girls as they read about certain bits of my life.  I want to show you fashion, as I am discovering my own style.  I want to show you things that I love and I enjoy--it's just my life, and as hum-drum as it may be, maybe someone can find joy in it.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you...make my day!